Community Co-op Market (CCM) is hiring an experienced baker who can deliver high quality baked goods to our customers.
We are looking for a baker who has previous baking, preferably using alternative ingredients, who can adjust the work pace to the requirements of the shift and who is always willing to help co-workers. Knowledge of health code and food allergens is critical to ensure the safety of our guests.
This position will pay a starting wage of $12.60-14.00 per hour, dependent upon experience and includes excellent benefits.
- 2+ years previous baking experience.
- Ability to follow existing systems.
- Ability to motivate self and staff.
- Ability to work well with others in a cooperative environment.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Commitment to superior customer service.
- Current food safety certification.
- Knowledge of natural foods and alternative ingredients.
- Knowledge of current food trends.
- Sense of humor.
- Demonstrated objectivity, neutrality and calmness under pressure.
- Willingness to learn and grow to meet changing requirements of the job.
- Adaptable to changing schedules.
- Sense of urgency.
CCM is an equal opportunity employer. We are a diverse organization and are committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.
Or download and print the CCM application, then email it to email@example.com.
Feel free to include a resume if you have one.
Printed applications may also be picked up and/or returned in-store.