Community Co-op Market (CCM) is hiring an experienced, cheerful deli clerk who can serve high quality food to our customers. CCM is Tallahassee’s only locally owned, natural foods grocery store and is a member co-op of the National Co-op Grocers.
We are looking for a deli clerk who has a passion for personalized customer service, has previous deli experience, including making sandwiches, smoothies and juices and who can adjust the work pace to the requirements of the shift. The position requires a person who is willing to help co-workers when needed. Candidates with open availability will be considered first. Knowledge of health code and food allergens is critical to ensure the safety of our guests.
This position will pay a starting wage of $12.04 per hour and includes excellent benefits.
- Previous food service experience.
- Ability to motivate self and staff.
- Ability to work well with others in a cooperative environment.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Commitment to superior customer service.
- Current food safety certification.
- Knowledge of natural foods and alternative ingredients.
- Knowledge of current food trends.
- Sense of humor.
- Demonstrated objectivity, neutrality and calmness under pressure.
- Willingness to learn and grow to meet changing requirements of the job.
- Adaptable to changing schedules.
- Sense of urgency.
Apply online at communitycoopmarket.coop/careers or in person, by requesting an application.
CCM is an equal opportunity employer. We are a diverse organization and are committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.
Or download and print the CCM application, then email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to include a resume if you have one.
Printed applications may also be picked up and/or returned in-store.