Find It Fast! February 2022 Refresh
It was time for a refresh at the co-op, so things might look a little bit different than you’re used to. We’ve moved some sections around to make shopping easier. We reviewed all of our product categories and carefully planned the best layout for each section. This should make your shopping trip more efficient, and our most popular products even easier to find. To help you adjust to these changes we’ve added signs at the shelf to direct you to items that have moved. We also have new store maps available, and of course we’re happy to help! Please let us know if you are having any trouble finding something, and we’ll be happy to show you the new location.
Here’s a brief rundown of the biggest changes made, to help you plan your next trip:
- Snack Bars and Protein Bars have moved to aisle 5, near chips.
- Packaged Breads, Nut Butters and Fruit Spreads are now at the front of the store, across from Produce.
- Packaged Coffee is now next to Bulk Coffee.
- Bulk Liquids are now in the Wellness Department, on aisle 6.
- Dairy has been shored up, all the regulars are there but may have shifted slightly.
- Baby foods and supplies are now in the Wellness Department, on aisle 6.
- Packaged dried fruit and nuts are now on aisle 4.
- Soft Drinks and Teas have switched sides on aisle 5 and are now in line with bottled water.
- Cookies are also on aisle 5, next to chips.
- Wine has moved to aisle 7, towards the front of the store facing the deli.
It looks like a lot, but we’re sure that this new layout will make shopping more enjoyable. Products are grouped together in ways that will make more sense, so it will be easier to grab all the items you need without having to retrace your steps.