An Update from CCM: March 17, 2020
March 17, 2020
Dear Community Co-op Market (CCM) members and shoppers,
As your community hub, we continue to take steps to ensure our staff and customers are safe as coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread throughout the country. Our team is closely monitoring the situation and staying up-to-date on recommendations from the CDC and our local health department. Our focus remains on being a responsible member of our community while minimizing risk to our staff, members and shoppers.
Here are some updates on what we’re doing to prevent the spread of Coronavirus:
- 8am-9am is set aside for Seniors, Disabled, and Immunocompromised shoppers daily.
- Shoppers who do not fall into these categories are welcome to shop between the hours of 9am-9pm.
- We are not allowing customer bags for groceries at this time.
- Gloves have been provided for customer use.
- Starting tomorrow our Hot Bar and Salad Bar will be closed until further notice.
- Starting tomorrow Coffee and Tea now served by staff at the Deli counter.
- We are closing our Deli Seating Area until further notice.
- Starting tomorrow staff will assist with Bulk needs.
- Larger quantities of our most popular bulk items will be pre-bagged to make your bulk buying experience easier.
- All events are unfortunately canceled until further notice.
We thank you for your patience during this time, as we know that transactions may take longer due to increased demand. As always, we appreciate your shopping with us, and being a part of the CCM community.